Camping and Stalling Update:
We are currently in the process of determining how and where we can accommodate those of you still on the waiting list. We should have the decision made within the next couple of weeks so please watch for updates. If you are in need of stalls we have plenty available so please call the national office as soon as possible to get those purchased. Please note that there are no refunds but we will try to assist you in getting them sold should the need arise.
Important Upcoming Reminders:
- Finals entries are open and must be received in the national office no later than June 22 @ 4:00 pm (MST), at this time online entries are not available. Our technology team is working on that but we do not have an anticipated date when that will be available. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Forms may be mailed to 5050 Edison Ave STE 105 Colorado Springs, CO 80915. (please include payment)
- Faxed into the National Office at 719-578-1367, you may then call the office and pay with a credit card over the phone.
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and then you may call the office and pay with a credit card over the phone.
- Please note your entry form will not be considered complete until payment is received in full.
Please note on your entry blank if your horse is used in multiple events and/or used by multiple contestants.
- The National Finals scholarship applications are under the membership tab. Please pay close attention to the mailing instructions and post mark dates. Each scholarship has it's own requirements.
- If you have questions about your early arrival requirements or if you still need to get that taken care of prior to your arrival. It is important to remember the early arrival procedures will be strictly enforced this year so we want to make sure you all have all the information needed to ensure you are prepared.
Golf Cart Rental: 303-833-1400